Review: Acessórios da Claire’s

Review: Claire’s Acessories

Hoje é o dia de um review de itens da Claire’s! Quatro itens! Espero que gostem! 

Today is the day of a Claire’s items review! Four items! I hope you like it! 


A Claire’s não tem loja física no Brasil mas a loja virtual aceita encomendas internacionais. Adquiri as minhas peças através de amigos que estavam no exterior e trouxeram para mim, então não sei como funciona o atendimento para compra virtual. 
Claire’s does not have a branch store in Brazil but the online shopping web page does international shipping. I got my accessories from friends living/traveling outside Brazil and they bought me, so I don’t know how the shopping system works.


Earcuffs:

Queria um desses a um bom tempo e na hora de escolher o modelo, fiquei na dúvida. Minhas orelhas são muito pequenas então não adiantava eu comprar vários e nenhum servir! E bem que fiz. O kit tem o earcuff com corrente e mais dois earcuffs simples, os earcuffs simples escorregam em minha orelha.

I wanted a earcuff since a long time ago and when I hat to chose a model, I was not sure. My ears are too small so it was not like I could buy a lot without knowing if they would fit me. And I did right. The kit had the earcuff with chain and two more simple earcuffs. The simple earcuffs slip in my ear. 


Tirando esse detalhe, gostei muito do produto. O material tem boa qualidade, a cartelinha é prática para guardar os brincos. Usei algumas vezes e não a prata não escureceu. Adoraria ter mais para a minha coleção!

Details aside, I liked the product. The quality of the material is good and the package is great to retain the earcuffs. I used few times and the silver does not darken. I would love add more to my collection!



Colar e Pulseira de Ursinhos / Gummybear Bracelet and Necklace:


Desde pequena adorava balas de ursinho (aka gummy bears). Então quando vi no site o colar e a pulseira foi amor a primeira vista. Bonitinhos e coloridos, deixam qualquer visual mais fofo!

Since I was a little girl I loved gummy bears. So I saw in the site the necklace and the bracelet and it was love at first sight. Cute and colorful they turn every outfit cuter!


Assim como o earcuff, a prata continua brilhosa e os pingentes são uma graça, adoro usar para quebrar o visual muito sério.

Like the earcuff, the silver is shiny and the charms are lovely, I like to use them to break the seriousness of my outfits.



Bolsa de unicórnio / Unicorn Bag:

Exclusivo de uma coleção infantil da Claire’s da Europa, essa bolsa de unicórnio é a coisa mais feliz que adquiri. Toda brilhante, adoro isso!

Exclusive from European Claire’s stores, this unicorn bag is the happiest thing I’ve bought. It’s totally sparkling, I like it!


As costuras são bem feitas e o material é de boa qualidade. Ela é mais decorativa do que prática, pois o espaço interno é bem pequeno. Infelizmente a alça não tem regulagem – seria ótimo pode usá-la a tira-colo.

The sews are great and quality of the material is good. The bag is more of a decoration than being useful, because the inner space is too small. Unfortunately the width of the strap cannot be changed – it would be great use it like a messenger bag.



Foi o único item que ainda não usei, mas espero usar logo para saltitar feliz por aí!

It is the only itemI have not but I want use it soon for happy hopping around!


Em breve quero postar um review das maquiagens da Claire’s que adquiri também. Então até a próxima!

Soon I want to post a review of Claire’s make up I’ve bought too. So, until the next post!

Comentários

Postar um comentário

Postagens mais visitadas